- The School hours are from 8.20 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. with break from 11.15 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. The School remains closed on Saturdays.
- The School Gate will close sharp at 8.15 a.m. Students arriving after 8.15 a.m. will not be allowed to enter the School.
- On School days, Open Parents Day and functions, students should wear the School uniform.Those who come to School in a shabby and improper uniform will be marked absent. One week is allowed for newly admitted students in June to acquire the uniform.
- Strict regularity, implicit obedience, politeness and courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of books, dress and person are rigidly insisted upon.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY NAIL POLISH, MEHENDI OR TATTOOS OR WEAR ANY GOLD or SILVER JEWELLERY AROUND THE NECK OR PAYALS, BANGLES, ETC., WHEN ATTENDING SCHOOL.
The School Uniform needs to be looked after and worn with sense of self-pride. The Uniform not only displays the school's identity but also conveys a sense of equality, fairness and secularism. Parents are therefore, requested to accord due attention to the School Uniform of their wards as mentioned in the School Calendar.
- As per Fee committee recommendation
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
No pupil may remain absent from School without leave. No leave of three or more days duration will be granted without a written application from Parents / Guardians. Less than three days leave must be entered in the Leave & Absence Record in the Calendar and must have been duly signed by the parents as well as the Principal before the leave is taken.
It is compulsory for all students to attend School on reopening day after each vacation. Absence of more than 7 days at any time without prior intimation renders the pupil liable to being struck off the rolls. Non-availability of train reservation will not be accepted as a reason for coming late. Breach of this rule will be considered as a grave offence and may result in serious disciplinary action as deemed fit by the Principal.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the School authorities by enforcing punctuality, regularity, personal cleanliness and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the School.
- Only Parents / Guardians must come to collect the Report Cards and attend the meetings and Open Parents Day from time to time. Report Cards will not be given to any other person except parents /guardians.
- Parents and guardian are specially requested to notify the School of any change in their address, or telephone numbers.
- To make sure that the child remains healthy, parents are requested to pack home - made nutritious food and provide clean water for drinking.
- Whenever School excursion / educational tours are taken out, the School authorities will not be responsible for the safety of your child though every precaution will be taken in that respect. The relative form of Declaration for the Educational Tour must be submitted by the Parents / Guardians to the Principal /Class Teacher duly filled in before proceeding for the Educational Tour. The date/s and place/s of the Educational Tour will be informed to Parents / Guardians when decided.
- Parents cannot dictate to the School authorities but the School authorities have a right to say on what conditions they with admit and retain pupils in the School.
- Parents are not allowed to interfere in any manner in the administration and / or the day to day administrative policy of the school.
- If a pupil gets unwell after coming to School, then the child will be allowed to go home only if the parent comes to collect the pupil, after receiving a call or SMS from the school office.
- In order to keep the parents well informed about their child and important school activities, the school must be provided with the current/operational mobile number of either parent. The parents are requested to intimate the school any change in mobile/contact number, since the school will be sending information by SMS only, on the numbers provided to the school.
- The School management views the heavy weight of bags carried by the students with great concern. Hence parents are requested to purchase their school bags weighing not more than 300 to 500 gms (net weight). Also the teachers will provide a list of note books / text books and other accessories to be carried in their school bag.